Experienced, aggressive Zoloft birth defects lawsuit attorneys helping people throughout the U.S. recover financial compensation for personal injury and wrongful death damages caused by Zoloft use during pregnancy.
Zoloft use during pregnancy can pose dangerous health risks to the unborn child. Mothers who took Zoloft while pregnant are 600% more likely to deliver a baby with PPHN. Zoloft birth defect side effects also include a higher risk of ASD and VSD heart defects.
As a national “bad drug” lawsuit attorney law firm with a proven track record of success, our drug injury lawyers help families affected by Zoloft birth defects. Our attorneys are committed to providing aggressive legal representation and compassionate support. We help children and families across the United States who have suffered personal injury and wrongful death damages caused by Zoloft side effects.
Our drug lawsuit attorneys have collected over $900 million for our clients. Let us provide you the personal attention and experienced legal representation you and your family deserve on your Zoloft lawsuit claim. For a free no-obligation consultation with an experienced Zoloft lawsuit attorney, please contact us now toll-free at 800-845-6913.
Zoloft side effects can injure a fetus during its development in the mother’s womb. The use of SSRI antidepressant medications such as Zoloft during pregnancy have been linked to an increased risk of several birth defects.
Zoloft heart defects include:
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
- Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension of the Newborn (PPHN)
- Heart Murmur
- Heart Valve Abnormality
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS)
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA)
- Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF)
- Transposition of the Great Vessels / Transposition of the Great Arteries
In addition to heart defects, the side effects of Zoloft use during pregnancy have been linked to an increased risk of the following congenital birth defects:
- Abdominal Birth Defects / Omphalocele
- Anal Atresia / Imperforate Anus (partial or complete closure of the anus)
- Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
- Clubfoot (one or both feet point down and turn inward)
- Craniosynostosis (cranial/skull defect)
- Limb Defects
- Spina Bifida and Neural Tube Defects (brain and spinal cord defects)
Zoloft (generic name Sertraline) is a SSRI antidepressant drug used to treat a variety of depression and anxiety-related emotional and mood disorders. “SSRI” stands for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor. Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants work by increasing serotonin levels in the body. The use of Zoloft while pregnant puts unborn children at a higher risk for the birth defects.
If you or a loved one has has been affected by a Zoloft birth defect, you may be entitled to recover substantial financial compensation. Let our experienced attorneys help you collect the money damages to deserve on your Zoloft lawsuit claim.
Contact us today for a free no-obligation consultation.