Was your child born with a heart defect or other birth defect after you used Zoloft during your pregnancy?
Lawsuits are being filed nationwide claiming a link between the use of Zoloft while pregnant and serious birth defects. Cases against drug company Pfizer seek financial compensation for personal injury and wrongful death damages.
If your child was born with a heart defect or other birth defect after you took Zoloft while pregnant, you may have a right to file a Zoloft lawsuit to recover substantial financial compensation.
Contact us as soon as possible
Get information about your legal rights, options and a potential claim.
Act now. Get a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced lawyer. Let us help you. Use the contact form on this page or call us toll-free at 800-845-6913.
Time Limit for Filing an Nevada Zoloft Lawsuit
The legal time limit for filing a lawsuit is set by laws called statutes of limitation. If your lawsuit is not filed by the deadline set by the applicable Nevada statute of limitations, you may lose your right to file a claim.
Zoloft Heart Defects
Zoloft FDA Warning — Infants born to mothers who took Zoloft while pregnant may have an increased risk of serious congenital heart defects:
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD – hole in the heart)
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD – hole in the heart)
- Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension of the Newborn (PPHN)
- Heart Valve Defect
- Neural Tube Defects (Spina Bifida)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS)
- Transposition of Great Arteries
- Coartation of the Aorta
- Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF)
- Pulmonary Stenosis
- Pulmonary Atresia
Zoloft Birth Defects
Our Zoloft birth defect lawsuit attorneys also provide legal help to families and children affected by the following congenital birth defects:
- Abdominal Birth Defects / Omphalocele)
- Anal Atresia/ Imperforate Anus (partial or complete closure of the anus)
- Cleft Lip and Cleft palate
- Clubfoot / Club Foot (one or both feet point down and turn inward)
- Craniosynostosis (cranial/skull defect)
- Spina Bifida and Neural Tube Defects (brain and spinal cord defects)
To learn more, talk to a lawyer. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced attorney.
Medical Resources in Nevada
For assistance with medical questions about heart defects and other birth defects, as well as treatment alternatives to Zoloft, please see the resources in Nevada set out below.
Carson Tahoe Regional Healthcare
1600 Medical Parkway
Carson City, NV 89703
Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center
2075 East Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89119-5121
Mountain View Hospital
3100 North Tenaya Way
Las Vegas, NV 89128-0436
Renown Regional Medical Center
1155 Mill Street
Reno, NV 89502-1474
St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center
235 West Sixth Street
Reno, NV 89503
Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
3186 Maryland Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89109-2306
University Medical Center
1800 West Charleston Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89102-2386
Valley Hospital Medical Center
620 Shadow Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89106-4119